Dr. RAMMATA AIKATERINI – SHORT DESCRIPTION
I am a paediatric surgeon specialised in children laparoscopic surgery and paediatric urology. I graduated from a Greek university (in Crete) in 1995 and received the title of the ‘Paediatric Surgeon’ in 2004. Over the course of two years, I worked in various hospitals in the United Kingdom along with my specialising. Since 2006, I have been working as a private doctor and managing the paediatric surgery department in Saint Luke’s clinic in Thessaloniki. I have become very experienced through dealing with a range of cases including trauma, neonatal surgery, congenital abnormalities, paediatric urology as well as thorax and abdomen pathology. I strive to offer the best possible treatment for every one of my young patients using my experience and scientific knowledge, having as a sole motive the wellbeing of my patients.
Throughout all the years I have participated in many conferences, presentations, and seminars that have helped me keep up with the latest news in my specialty but also share my experiences and knowledge to my younger colleagues.
- Minimal Invasive Surgery
- Pediatric Laparoscopy
- Pediatric Urologic Surgery
- Thessaliniki Medical Association
- Hellenic Paediatric Surgery Society
- U.P.S.A European Paediatric Surgeon's Association
- M.C. Genaral Medical Council
- B.A.P.S. British Association of Paediatric Surgeons
- Workshop (40 hours) in “Computer science and work organization” 1998.
- ATLS (advanced Trauma Life Support) Student Course, May 1999
- Workshop (40 hours) in “Computer science and work organization of medical office”2001
- Training working in “ Laparoscopy-Endoscopy in experimental operating theatre-1st Training Workshop in minimal Invasive Pediatric Surgery” 2002
- British Association of Paediatric Endoscopic Surgeons (BAPES) Annual Meeting and Advanced Laparoscopic Workshop Southampton, England Thursday 8th & Friday 9th September 2005
- Pediatric Surgery Laparoscopy in Newborns, Infants and Children Advanced Course, Strasburg, March 2019
- Videosurgery in Pediatric Urology Advanced Course, Strasburg, March 2020
- Filippopoulos, X. Sinopidis, C. Kepertis, G. Koutsoumis, E. Rammata, E Pratsoudis, M. Svirkos, D. Anagnostopoulos Clinic of Pediatric Surgery, Department of Aristoteles University of Thesaloniki,School of Medicine, Geneal Hospital “G.Gennimatas” Thessaloniki, Greece Multiple congenital anomalies. A case report Reprodactive Toxicology Vol. 18, issue, July 2004
- Euripides Prantsoudis, Georgios Koutsoumis, Aikaterini Rammata, Konstantinos Farmakis, Magdalini Mitroudi, Aikaterini Panagiotopoulou*, Konstantinos Kallergis, Dimittrios Anagnostopoulos. Clinic of Pediatric Surgery and *Histopathology department, Gennimatas Hospital, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, GREECE Nodular fasciitis presenting as an abdominal wall tumor (submitted for publication to the Pediatric Surgery International)
- A. Rammata, G.Koutsoumis, E.Prantsoudis, K.Farmakis, X.Sinopidis, K.Kallergis, A.Anagnostopoulos Clinic of Pediatric Surgery, Department of Aristoteles University of Thesaloniki,School of Medicine, Geneal Hospital “G.Gennimatas” Thessaloniki, Greece Neonatal Peritonitis at the onset of Incontinentia Pigmenti (submitted for publication to the Pediatric Surgery International)
- Midwifery paralysis of brachiplex. Scarpetas D., Masmanidis A., RammataA. Greek Neurosurgery vol 19, issue 3, p168-175 Sep. 20022.
- Narraow-elastic ring of foreskin: is there a treatment without surgical opertion? Anagnostopoulos D., Patoulias I., Mouravas B., Kepertis Ch., Panteli X., Rammata A., Kotsianos K., Galenus vol 45, issue 2, p. 166-172, 2003.
- Methylated spirit burns in childhood. Petropoulos An., Panteli Ch., Rammata A. Kepertis Ch., Rousis X., Dimopoulos Ch. Galenus vol 45, issue 2, p. 142-145, 2003
- Treatment of the torsion of testicular appendages: pediatric surgery approach Kotsianos k., Patoulias I., Rammata A., Kepertis Ch., Mouravas B., Panteli Ch., Koutsoumis G., Anagnostopoulos D., Liolios N. ,Galenus vol45 issue 4, p. 385-390, 2003
- Ultrasound approach in diagnosis of the torsion of testicular appendages. Katsiba D., Pasailidis D., Papadimitriou A., Kallifatidis A., Stoimenou P., Rammata A. Greek Medicin vol 46 issue 4, p. 385-392, 2004
- Complications after repair of oesophageal atresia. Papadimitriou A., Rammata A., Panagiotopoulou I., Papaioannou S., Toronidis I., Chatzioannidis E. Greek Medicine vol 70, issue 1, p. 76, 2004
- Diagnostic ant treatment approach of primary lymphedema. Anagnostopoulos D., Rammata A., Mouravas B., Kepertis Ch., Patoulias I., Panteli Ch., Kokkoli M., Liolios N., Kotsianos K. Galenus vol 46 issue 4 p. 385-392, 2004
- Foramen of Morgangi hernia: Diagnosis and treatment. Petropoulos An., Rammata A., Mouravas B., Dimopoulos X. Galenus vol 46, issue 4, p. 393-399, 2004
- Omental cyst torsion in infants. A case report Petropoulos An., Mouravas B., Rammata A., Dimopoulos X. Galenus vol 47, issue 1, p. 58-63, 2005
- Wandering speen: diagnostic and treatment approach. Liolios N., Rammata A., Kepertis Ch., Mouravas B., Patoulias I., Panteli Ch., Koutsoumis G., Kotsianos K., Anagnostopoulos D. Galenus vol 47, issue 4, p. 413-419, 2005
- Colon volvulus in childhood: a rare reason of ileus. Kepertis Ch., Mouravas B., Patoulias I., Panteli Ch., Rammata A., Koutsoumis G., Liolios N. Galenus
- Ovarian cystic teratoma at the pubetry. Koutsoumis G., Sinopidis X., Rammata A., Kepertis Ch., Mitroudi M., Prantsioudis E., Filippopoulos A., Kallergis K., Anagnostopoulos D. Approaches
- Relapsed acute pancreatitis. Koutsoumis G., Rammata A., Panteli Ch. Kepertis Ch., Farmakis K., Filippopoulos A., Liolios N. Approaches
- Neonatal Peritonitis at the onset of Incontinentia Pigmenti Rammata A., Koutsoumis G., Sinopidis X., Filippopoulos A., Kallergis K. Anagnostopoulos D., Clinic of Pediatric Surgery, Department of Aristoteles University of Thesaloniki,School of Medicine, Geneal Hospital “G.Gennimatas” Thessaloniki, Greece World Congress of Pediatric Surgery June 22-27, 2004, Zagreb, Croatia
- Multiple congenital anomalies. A case report. A. Filippopoulos, X. Sinopidis, C. Kepertis, G. Koutsoumis, E. Rammata, E Pratsoudis, M. Svirkos, D. Anagnostopoulos Clinic of Pediatric Surgery, Department of Aristoteles University of Thesaloniki, School of Medicine, Geneal Hospital “ G.Gennimatas” Thessaloniki, Greece 32nd Conference of the European Teratology Society September 19-22, 2004, Thessaloniki-Greece
There are also 21 more presentations in Greek Medical Conferences, not analysed here.